Sunday, June 20, 2010

Preach the Gospel at All Times, If Necessary, Use Blogs.

I just prayed a Hail Mary. This is my first blog and I want it to be a good one. I prayed the "Hail Mary" for inspiration as a writer.

I've been told that I can be pretty insightful at times. If that is true, then it is pretty much the only useful talent that I have.

What type of Catholic would I be if I didn't use my "Talents" for the greater glory of God? Well, I'd be a normal one.

I just can't stand being normal though. I look forward to writing this and eventually getting more readers than I have right now.

Rather than outlining the whole of what the blog will be like, I'll just let my blog speak for itself.

I will add another writer to contribute to it. A writer that has won an award for writing. Therefore, if my blurbs are no good, you have another reason to read this blog.

I will strive to never say anything contrary to what the church teaches. I love the Catholic Church and I would rather die than leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment